What Do I Have?

Rockfish07

Aug 12, 2014
I have a small tablet. It's about 5". It is labeled "ployer" and android on the front. On the back it says "android with ployer" model:v2 and 8gbfm. I haven't really been able to find out much about it. I have tried charging it with a ps3 controller cable, but that doesn't work. Does this need a specific cable? I don't believe this has ever been used, but I sure can't get it to charge. Any help at all would be fantastic.

Rockfish07

Aug 12, 2014
It was open box, but not used. Still has the screen protector on it and was in the original box. It came with a wall charger, but not the cable. I have a ton of different cables but the only one that fits is the type that charges a ps3 controller but it doesn't charge.

QUOTE="leeshor, post: 314887, member: 77592"]Welcome to the forum

Did you get it new? Didn't it come with a charger? Most tablets, not all by any means, have chargers that are fairly specific to the tablet.

You may be able to find the charger you need here. http://www.ployer-tablet.com/buy-ployer.html[/QUOTE]

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Not all cables that look the same on the outside have the same pinouts internally. My guess is that the cable, even though it fits, is the problem. I would go to an electronics store with your Ployer and the changer and see if they can match a cable to it.