What is the Best Chinese Tablet with Price to $150

emmerick

Mar 14, 2011
Hello everyone I'm new here, I wonder about the cost benefit which is the best Chinese 7-inch tablet with HDMI output with up to $ 150 price. Thank you.
PS: I would like an objective response.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Don't buy any Chinese crap from ***************!!
They are selling cheap problem prone tablets and phones with pirated Android Os 2.1 & 2.2!
Buyers beware. I got burned 350.00 on two tablets I returned 43 days ago and got zip back,
except for a nice email "So Solly Charlie!"

Last edited:

dardoncas

Nov 10, 2010
Honestly, I've owned several different tablets and to date I like the Coby Kyros 7015 the best.

Reasons:

- Solid build
- responsive screen (for being resistive)
- Stable OS (2.1)
- Forgiving (i've bricked my share of devices and so far, the 7015 has made even me feel confident in the rooting and flashing realm)
- Although Coby support leaves something to be desired, the Droid community supports this tablet wonderfully.
- Great price (and includes a good case!)

emmerick

Mar 14, 2011
Honestly, I've owned several different tablets and to date I like the Coby Kyros 7015 the best.

Reasons:

- Solid build
- responsive screen (for being resistive)
- Stable OS (2.1)
- Forgiving (i've bricked my share of devices and so far, the 7015 has made even me feel confident in the rooting and flashing realm)
- Although Coby support leaves something to be desired, the Droid community supports this tablet wonderfully.
- Great price (and includes a good case!)

Thanks man

Dec 17, 2010
Don't buy any Chinese crap from ***************!!
They are selling cheap problem prone tablets and phones with pirated Android Os 2.1 & 2.2!
Buyers beware. I got burned 350.00 on two tablets I returned 43 days ago and got zip back,
except for a nice email "So Solly Charlie!"

Pirated Android? I thought Android was open source.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
They are not using True Android 2.2, they are not licensed by google to use Android Os in their Knockoff Pads, If you read This forum much you will notice almost 1/2 of these pads bought from Shenzhen China are. Either Bricking or have major problems with simple apps. Good Luck There are some Good Chinese Tablet makers, who are Branded not no names!

gobbledygook

Mar 16, 2011
They are not using True Android 2.2, they are not licensed by google to use Android Os in their Knockoff Pads, If you read This forum much you will notice almost 1/2 of these pads bought from Shenzhen China are. Either Bricking or have major problems with simple apps. Good Luck There are some Good Chinese Tablet makers, who are Branded not no names!

What are those Good Chinese Tablet makers can you recommend?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Just look at buying wifi enabled pads. They are lowest cost for you.
Bluetooth isn,t really a big dealbraker to first time buyers! Good Luck with your new business.

gobbledygook

Mar 16, 2011
Just look at buying wifi enabled pads. They are lowest cost for you.
Bluetooth isn,t really a big dealbraker to first time buyers! Good Luck with your new business.

What do you mean under "Bluetooth isn,t really a big dealbraker to first time buyers"? This is the issue, that I need option to access Internet through my phone and bluetooth is the only option with < 150 USD price. All devices that have build-in cellular modem are at least twice higher in price.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Are you saying you have no Wi fi Hot spots where you plan to sell these tablets?
Have you seen how small Mi Fi Hotspots are now, people can carry mobile wi fi the size of credit cards in their pockets and have good signals Some providers have $40.00 month 5 Gb Data plans for these Mi Fi units.