What to get, what to get...

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
thats a really good price for that tablet but you might be disappointed with the performance and from what i am reading it seems like performance is the most important to you. i just got a really nice tablet it blows every other one i have had out of the water i bought it from www.euogo.com it is the android 2.1 7 inch one it also has hdmi out its a little bit more expensive (270) but you can tell a different i have bought from euogo.com several times and am very happy with their services and they offer some other great tablets as well as the one mentioned

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tupin

Aug 16, 2010
How bad would the performance be? Like could it run a movie file that's like 200 MB+ without stalling?

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
yeah it's not the size of the movie file but the quality of the file it would probably have to be low quality to play on that one but you could play movies on it. there is a thread some where around here that has a format idea to get the most out of a video on a lower end tablet you might want to look for that

Tupin

Aug 16, 2010
I don't plan on watching anything in HD, I mainly would watch downloaded videos of of sites like blip and Youtube as well as watching those sites through the web. That and checking/sending emails and using Android apps is what I want.

minitek

Jun 1, 2010
My suggestion is: forget any tablet without Android 2.1 and above. 2.1 and 2.2 will be much better.