What vendors do you trust to buy a tablet?

Dec 26, 2010
I want to know your opinion on trusted vendors. I want to buy a tablet but still don't know where to buy it from. I appreciate your help with this. Thanks!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
It is not just the vendor, but the tablet as well. If you have concerns, you really really should start with the major retailers such as Sears, K-Mart, Best Buy, Office Max, or Staples. All of these stores sell various types of tablets, and then if you have issues you can return them.

Otherwise, there are plenty of threads here already that discuss specific vendors and recommendations.

ecargoonline

Dec 16, 2010
I want to know your opinion on trusted vendors. I want to buy a tablet but still don't know where to buy it from. I appreciate your help with this. Thanks!

Hello dear,
What tablet do you want to buy? If you're worried about the after sales service,then, you can rest assured to place your order in our site. We can provide a one year guarantee for our products, and we'll provide the best qulity product for you.( As we'll double test for every device before the shipping.) If we ever fail to meet your expectations please contact us and we will make every attempt possible to meet your requirements. Welcome to order!

Last edited:

DCLocal

Nov 25, 2010
There is nothing like buying form a known seller. I was already pretty set to get the Huawei S7 and the fact I could walk into Best Buy was a comfort, especially with their newly relaxed holiday return policy and no restocking fee. There is a lot to be said for easy return if you find what you've purchased isn't as you expect.

I spent a lot of time on the forums reading reviews and asking questions from folks that have tablets in hand. If you decide to buy on the Internet I'd stick with vendors that are accessible and active on the forum like ECARGO.

seeohd

Dec 21, 2010
looking for your fav android tablet? wopad will be.
woPad 7": Android 2.1 Tablet PC,MID, Multi-touch Capacitive Screen , 256MB DDR2 RAM, 600MH CPU, G-Sensor, Wifi, HDMI

Highlights:
Capacitive Screen
Multi-Touch
Android 2.1
360 Degree G-Sensor
3D Acceleration
Wifi
HDMI Port
256MB DDR2 RAM

zerotiger

Nov 11, 2010
I recommend going with a well known vendor. The $5 you save from someone else is not worth it IMHO.

Mar 8, 2011
In the UK, Carphone Warehouse and PC World have both been good. CPW spend time discussing alternatives, and PCW immediately swapped out a duff Advent Vega for a new one from stock.

amy822

May 20, 2011
I suggest PickEgg, the tablets there seem great, and the prices are unbeatable.

I got my Apad Tablet PC 9.7" Capacitive Freescale i.MX515 A8 1GHz 512MB/8GB Android 2.2 Touchpad with 1.3MP Camera at only $259.

prheckman

Jun 13, 2011
The problem with buying from a trusted vendor is finding out whom you can trust; this usually involves either knowing people who have had difficulties or gaining that experieince yourself. I have had trouble with HP over a defective laptop and would never buy anything else from HP because of that experieince. In similar fashion, I ordered an APAD tablet from Ecargoonlline that despite being returned twice for repair or replacement, has not worked since day one. Because I allowed them the opporuntity to repair it rather than ask for my money back, Paypal refuses to take action. Moral of the story, besides don't buy from Ecargoonline is to ask for refund rather than repair ASAP! PS - bought a Viewsonic GTablet from OfficeDepot who I trust very much!

beastman

May 8, 2011
Payment by cc (not debit) and you can disbute the charges if you return it. I trust Amazon, newegg, and brick and motar stores.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

jmac999

Jan 29, 2011
I've bought multiple tablets from electronicdealz.com . Recently bought a SuperPad II. They have been very reliable mostly because they are US based. Customer service is great and shipping is free and competitive pricing too. Highly recommend.