What's in Chinese at bottom of All Apps list in JB?

joyist

Mar 26, 2013
Go into manage apps in system settings. Scroll to the bottom of the list of all apps. There is something in Chinese that is obviously part of the system. Anyone know what it is? Just curious ; I assume that it is necessary.
不知道,您能看懂不?需要中文输入法,推荐您安装“”讯飞语音输入法“”这个公司语音识别还是蛮有实力的,中文的语音识别,联笔手写都是非常准确无误的

商店地址
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pZmx5dGVrLmlucHV0bWV0aG9kIl0.

WasteLandSavage

Dec 3, 2012
不知道,您能看懂不?需要中文输入法,推荐您安装“”讯飞语音输入法“”这个公司语音识别还是蛮有实力的,中文的语音识别,联笔手写都是非常准确无误的

商店地址
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pZmx5dGVrLmlucHV0bWV0aG9kIl0.

Nah it isn't necessary.
After I went to Google Play and saw what it was, And that the program itself wasn't installed just it's shell.
I went into App/Settings and disabled it, That's been well over two months ago and nothing has blown up yet. :rolleyes:
So I'd say it's worthless.

Since this is a China ROM that has been converted to the US English Version of the ROM.
I'd say it is used in the China Version maybe by their programmers who knows?

And when they made it into US English they got rid of the program but not it's shell why is anyone's guess.

You said you took it was needed?
I thought this might be true at first until I went in and looked and not only wasn't the app not installed but the size of it was/is 0.00kb, So it's safe to say that it's just a shell.
I disabled it and as I said I've seen no ill effects.

Hope that helped... Ricky

joyist

Mar 26, 2013
Nah it isn't necessary.
After I went to Google Play and saw what it was, And that the program itself wasn't installed just it's shell.
I went into App/Settings and disabled it, That's been well over two months ago and nothing has blown up yet. :rolleyes:
So I'd say it's worthless.

Since this is a China ROM that has been converted to the US English Version of the ROM.
I'd say it is used in the China Version maybe by their programmers who knows?

And when they made it into US English they got rid of the program but not it's shell why is anyone's guess.

You said you took it was needed?
I thought this might be true at first until I went in and looked and not only wasn't the app not installed but the size of it was/is 0.00kb, So it's safe to say that it's just a shell.
I disabled it and as I said I've seen no ill effects.

Hope that helped... Ricky

抱歉,语言障碍造成误会。不过推荐的这个输入法确实不错。只不过是中文使用的,您们是无福消受了。
Sorry, misunderstandings caused by language barriers. However, the recommended input method is really good. However, only the use of the Chinese people understand you they can not enjoy.

down url : Dev-Host - com.iflytek.inputmethod-1.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service