Where Are Favourite Songs On Spotify App?

chutnee

Nov 28, 2016
Hi,

I got one problem with my spotify. I havent found any songs from my favourite artist for a week. I don't know if there is any problem with my account/app/phone. i didn't touch this app for a long period of time and when i came back, this error happened, which irritated me a lot.
Thanks for any help.

theodoreT

Nov 29, 2016
I guess the artists or songs you're searching for are restricted or something like that.
you can use some vpn apps like
OpenVPN Connect : (this is a good vpn app) or Psiphon app ( work well but it is only available in some countries, if you can't install this app, you can choose other apps)

and many many other vpn app on Appstore and Google play.

If you can't get rid of the problem, i think you should ask for help from Spotify.

chutnee

Nov 28, 2016
I guess the artists or songs you're searching for are restricted or something like that.
you can use some vpn apps like
OpenVPN Connect : (this is a good vpn app) or Psiphon ( work well but it is only available in some countries, if you can't install this app, you can choose other apps)

and many many other vpn app on Appstore and Google play.

If you can't get rid of the problem, i think you should ask for help from Spotify.
many thanks.
It really helped. It sounds strange, i never though spotify would restrict like this.

Last edited: