Where can I find the folders I put in the trash?

mamanatalie

Dec 20, 2011
I bought a Coby Kyros MID7016 for my small children for Christmas. I'm trying to set up a few apps before I hand it over to the hands of a four year old. So, I deleted the settings widget, the youtube widget, and a few others. Now, I can't access them...oops! How can I get them back so that I can simply move them from the home screen and to another screen that she's less likely to bother?

Maybe this is simple but I've spent an hour and a half setting up this gift and I want to be finished before naptime is over so we still have a surprise on Christmas morning!:eek:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Once they are gone you just have to add them again. There is no "trash folder" to get them from you just removed them from the home screen. To add an app to the home screen, go into the app drawer and log press the app. To move it around long press and then drag the app to the desired location. To add widgets to the home screen, long press an open area of the home screen and then select widgets from the pop up menu and select the one you want.