Where can the Coby Kyros (Gen 2) be Purchased? Price trends?

PinguimFU

May 30, 2012
Here in Brazil we have Mercado Livre with is almost a ebuy like website and since you can use international credit cards on the payoff you can get almost any model from the 7000 ou 8000 series at a good price here Coby - Eletrônicos, Áudio e Vídeo - MercadoLivre Brasil

As of right now (05/31/12) the Real (R$) is exacly 2,00 so U$$ 1 = R$ 2,00 so you can get most models from coby if you have a good 200 U$ Dollars in your pocket haha :p

Jaxmoto

Jun 9, 2012
(USA) I got my 7022 off of Ebay from a refurbished seller for $52 shipped. It came in the inner retail box (no retail outer box) with the instructions and charger just as if I had bought it new. They do show a 30 day return policy as well.

Mine has worked well and been a tank as far as flashing roms and putting on 4.0 and removing it half a dozen times. No issues other than the ones that are standard with the 7022.

I am NOT endorsing them in any way, or making anything off referring them.... I had a good experience with ONE UNIT, so please use your own judgment if you want to buy from them. Mine was listed as "Good" condition, although when I got it the unit was 100% mint and like new.

fastlanewireless | eBay

Link is to their Coby auctions.

JonsZX2SR

Jan 30, 2012
Just picked up a slightly used in original box 8042 on eBay for $108. Bought a 1126 in early January (also from eBay) for $160. I've been experimenting with upgrades on the 1126. The 8042 comes with Android 4.0.3 out of the box.

camjamsdad

Apr 18, 2013
Buy dot com had the Coby 7022's today for $39. I snagged a couple to replace the dead ones I paid full retail for.

nickl

May 31, 2013
We have a local release Coby Kyros 1024N tablet, slightly modded and Branded as: Sansui 10" ETAB 1000 Lifepad which it some vendors are getting desperate to get off their hands.

See the lins to our version of ebay
I can't see any active listings at the moment but you will be rewarded if you keep an eye on these 2 vendors.

Vendor OldManIT - I know for a fact he has at least one. It would seem he actually sold a piece for R250 <$25
All ratings received by OldManIT on bidorbuy.co.za

A local retailer uses the pseudonym ClearanceSales - to sell dead stock on auction
All ratings received by ClearanceSales on bidorbuy.co.za

They quoted someone R1500 <$149 each for 20 or more which they clame to be 50% of cost.
Devices - NEW Sansui 10" ETAB 1000 Lifepad Tablet - FREE COURIER * South Africa customers only! was sold for R1,051.00 on 29 May at 15:16 by ClearanceSales in Johannesburg (ID:100354529)

They both seem reluctant to sell to foreigners for some reason, I should be notified of any posts here, so leave me a way to reach you and I am sure we can find a way around red tape.

nJoy!

[Edit]
This retailer is also selling the Sansui rebranded Coby tablets with stock of what appears to still be the 7022 and perhaps the newer 8048 and 9740 if I make a quick guess.
Office automation | Tablets | Android tablets

Last edited: