Where could I buy this? 7015 model

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
I have been looking on the net and google cannot find a store near me that has one. Is this an online only device? Also not sure but is this the multi-touch resistive touchscreen? Or where the ads misleading?

Thanks

deadinside

Dec 17, 2010
Just picked one up at Kmart. No multi-touch, resistive screen. but for the price, you really cannot complain, or you can get the Augen for $150 on sale this weekend.

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
Did you guys get the 7005 or 7015 model? I was reading that the 7015 has multi touch resistive screen where the 7005 does not. Google has only found the 7005 model near me.

Phase3d

Dec 8, 2010
It's not multi touch. I got mine from amazon.com for $170, I rooted it, flashed clockwork recovery, and added the android market, and the google apps. It's a nice unit for the price. Now, I just need to figure out how make it see the wireless tether on my phone so I can use it on the net anywhere. Anyone have ideas on how to make the tablet see wifi from a android phone?

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum App

necromonger

Dec 16, 2010
Thanks you guys. Phas3d, I would recommend asking over at XDA there was a guy that solved the adhoc problem for us on the G Tablet. Life saver!

jetta02awp

Dec 14, 2010
I got mine on black friday for $139. Once it is rooted and the real market is installed it is a very nice tablet for the price. I have no problems with WIFI tether with my Samsung Moment. The tablet sees it as soon as I enable it

djtrjmccarty

Nov 26, 2010
Got mine at Buy.com. Not gonna root it, for now. I've been able to find one I need on appslib or simple Google search for the appropriate .apk. So far, found most of the things i wanted on mediafire, again via Google.

teegunn

Nov 28, 2010
I personally see no reason not to root I guess. Autokiller alone seems to make things a bit snappier. I can also pull app apks from google or from my droid x, but I have three of these units for our kids and don't want to constantly be transferring from my x to their units. So I rooted, and put the market fix on so they can search the market themselves.