Which Case and Screen Protector for Archos 70 IT 250GB?

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I need to find the right case and screen protector for my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB.

What are you using for your Archos 70 IT 250GB?

MennoW

Jan 12, 2011
I received a "Tuff-Luv" case today. The 250GB fits a bit tight, but so far I like the case a lot. It has a stand on the back for movie/photo viewing.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I received a "Tuff-Luv" case today. The 250GB fits a bit tight, but so far I like the case a lot. It has a stand on the back for movie/photo viewing.

Just how tight?

Also, are all the buttons and jacks easily accessible? Does the case cover any of the screen?

MennoW

Jan 12, 2011
It takes care to put the Archos in and out of the case, but it does fit.
All buttons etc. are accessible, only the headphone jack is a bit difficult to reach.
The screen is covered completely and protected well. The case itself is made of rather thick material (not real leather I think) and feels like a quality product.
Only thing I don't like about it is that if I would drop the Archos the case does not protect the corners of the Archos very well.

bigblue206

Dec 2, 2010
I purchased a leather case from one of the Chinese dropshipping companies for about 5 bucks. It is for a 7" tablet and it fits pretty well. It has a stand on the back and has a strap enclosure on the front. As for the screen protector, I found someone on Ebay selling protectors specificaly for the Archos for about $7 for 2 protectors but I am still waiting for them to come in.

Just to update I received the screen protectors in the mail and they fit perfect on the Archos 70. $7 for two protectors is a great deal. i am not the one selling them.

Last edited: