WiFi Stopped Working

Crystle

Aug 26, 2014
Hi All

Please help me i've got a Android Tablet, Android Version 4.2.2 Model No MR9002H1CW1. Model M900 8g I used to get Wifi on it i also used to get wifi with my Vodacom wifi router but now all of a sudden i cant get any wifi it keeps on saying searching for wifi. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks
Crystle

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Crystle

WiFi is such a common problem I have a thread, (link in my signature) dedicated to some tips and solutions. The first thing to try is restarting your router. Second thing is to forget the connection, restart your tablet and try connecting again. 3rd try connecting at a public hotspot to rule out a hardware/app issue. But check the link for more.

jake81

Aug 24, 2014
Hi All

Please help me i've got a Android Tablet, Android Version 4.2.2 Model No MR9002H1CW1. Model M900 8g I used to get Wifi on it i also used to get wifi with my Vodacom wifi router but now all of a sudden i cant get any wifi it keeps on saying searching for wifi. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks
Crystle[/QUOTE

jake81

Aug 24, 2014
Confirm on your tablet wifi setting that the wifi is set to "ON" and that your seeing available wifi connections to select from