Feb 3, 2013
can i send and recive files with windows or linux by wirless conection
i tried it with win and linux but no sucsess

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
can i send and recive files with windows or linux by wirless conection
i tried it with win and linux but no sucsess

Welcome to the forum

I'm not 100% certain I understand but you certainly should be able to send files using E-Mail. There are also several apps that will allow you to transfer files wirelessly over your local network. I have a link below with some of the app suggestions. Start with AirDroid.

ashruf

Feb 3, 2013
i mean home networking without internet like network between two pcs at home

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
i mean home networking without internet like network between two pcs at home

Yes, you can access shares on your PC from the tablet but not the tablet from the PC unless it is connected via USB or youi use one of the file transfer/access apps.

Nov 8, 2013
I bought tablet and have wireless router for laptops, but can't seem to to get on internet. Other products connect fine

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi denise, congratulations on your new Irulu tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Try resetting your router, turn it off or unplug it for about 30 seconds and then turn it back on. That often solves the problem. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Is your tablet capadible with your home network? Things to look out for are frequency capadibility and firewalls in the android tablet world. For instance, if your home router only supports 5.0Ghz but not 2.4Ghz devices. You may need to change a setting.

Over all, most of the time its the wifi adapter hanging and the tablet just needs a reboot and that should fix the problem.

The only file manager i know of that supports FTP is ES file explorer and the MIUI File explorer

Sent From My HTCONE, Everything Your Phone Isn't via Tapatalk