Working hulu!

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
Hey guys I got ahold of a working modifed flash with hulu working! (Note: once video has loaded click fullscreen and then on the little gear to change resoulution to 288p it runs smoothest on this setting) reply with questions.
Requirements:
Cracked flash APK( uninstall old one)
Dolphin browser HD with useragent set todesktop
Tada it works
Download modded flash apk :http://db.tt/AIHFNSm
Download new unrealsed dolphin HD 5 beta 3( its a awesome browser):http://db.tt/wGtSQ4v
Download licence : MESSAGE ME
62f507a8-fbde-e789.jpg

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Android Tablet Forum
P.S I don't have a Netflix but maybe it would work for desktop site btw I'm willing to exchange use of my megaupload premuim for access to someones Netflix account!

--I'm trying to buy the fullbody screen protector but don't have any extra cash wanna donate?-

Last edited:

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
I have tried over and over again, but Dolphin and Miren keep saying that flash is not installed. It doesn't matter if I have the cracked flash or the market one..whether I have "on demand" or "always" for the plug-in setting....

This is not really a Hulu question but a general flash one. What am I doing wrong?

NevadaDave

Mar 2, 2011
I'm not familiar with Miren, but I'm running rooted Brazilian Froyo, Dolphin from the market, and the modded Flash .apk referenced above. I had to uninstall the 'official' Flash to do the new Flash, but it worked & I can now watch Hulu on my S7!

NevadaDave

Mar 2, 2011
Followup - the Dolphin/Hulu interaction is a bit rough (I found myself with a "preview" pane at the bottom of the screen that I could not get rid of), and the frame rate is not spectacular (even with the CPU cranked up to 998 MHz), but certainly very viewable.

bobrien4975

Apr 19, 2011
If someone finds a better browser let me know I absoultly Love the stock browser 2.2 layout but hate its functionality

Sent from my IDEOS S7

beastman

May 8, 2011
Firefox thinks they are Apple and do not want flash.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

hustl3

Jun 9, 2011
Is this still working? Everytime I go to hulu on dolphin it says I have to have flash 10.0.3 installed. I made sure to uninstall the market flash the install the huluflash. Also have my useragent set to desktop. Am I missing something?

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

hustl3

Jun 9, 2011
Ok. So its not working for you too. Thanks

JDubTrey

Feb 20, 2011
Ok. So its not working for you too. Thanks

I was having this problem three weeks ago. Do you get the error on other flash sites (as I did)?

For some reason, the browser just wasn't acknowledging that I really had flash installed.