Would like to use my MIFI

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
We travel by rail quite a bit and I would like to use my tablet. I bought a mifi with Vodafone SD card in it from Argos, but couldn't set it up (???), the months data has now expired. Ideally I would like to buy (if not free) a sim for the mifi and have another go. I don't want a rolling contract, just something that gives a small amount of data for the journey.

Have a smart phone with very small amount of data on it and don't know how to tether anyway, nor do I want to go along this route.

Does anyone have a similar set-up please.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I can only assume the MiFi was not working correctly or not configured properly. That;s really your best bet.

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
The number of times I write a post and click the wrong place and loose it then don't bother re-writing, I will this time.

I bought a mifi with Vodafone sd card in it. Couldn't set it up so lost it. I now have to get the mifi unlocked from ebay, but would rather pay more and have it one in a phone shop as I would balls it up no doubt. I'd then find a provider who would give a small amount of data as and when needed (rail jurneys). Then Id need someone to set it up for me and I make umpteen mistakes.