wwyd please help. last question on this i promise.

viziovtab

Nov 21, 2011
ok here it is. please give your feedback. wwyd. I purchased two tablets with the intent of returning one of them. which one would you keep. I was looking to spend less than 200 and here are the choices I have. already purchased but returning one of them.

1-the vizio vtab at 189.99... the vizio is 8 inch but single processor and android 2.3 4gigs/512 ram/
2- the dell streak 7 at 157.99... which one would you keep.?[h=2]Product Features[/h]
  • Android 3.2 Honeycomb
    Along with a 1.0GHz NVIDIA T20 dual-core processor allows you to stay connected and productive on the go.
  • Built-in 802.11n wireless LAN
    Connect to the Internet without wires.
  • 512MB DDR2 memory
    For multitasking power.
  • 7" WVGA multitouch display
    With 800 x 480 resolution to showcase movies and games in stunning clarity.
  • 16GB hard drive
    Offers spacious storage.
  • 5.0MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
    Along with a 1.3MP front-facing camera for capturing special moments on the go.
  • Digital media card reader
    Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and MultiMediaCard formats for storing or transferring media (not included).
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
    Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3 player.
  • Weighs only 1 lb. and measures just 0.5" thin
    For lightweight portability

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
WIWD is use both tablets and see which one you like the best. It's a matter of which one is best for you. After a few days, one of them will probably begin to stand out as the one you enjoy using most and the decision will be made for you. If not, keep the least expensive since it doesn't matter which one you have and you might as well save the extra money.