Zeepad 7.0 Stuck on Android Screen, No USB Drivers

psychosandy

Jan 17, 2014
I have a Zeepad 7.0 and when powered on it get stuck on android screen. When I plug the tablet into my computer it will not show up under my computer but will show up in device manager under other devices and says android with an exclaimation point. Went to zeepad website and downloaded the usb drivers and installed them and my computer still will not reconioze the tablet. downloaded livesuite and installed still no luck to get my computer to reconized the tablet. I have an HP p6823pw windows 7 64 bit os.Can anyone help me please

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
For Zeepad stuck on android screen, try they this: Most of the tablets have a small reset button of pinhole on the side or back of the unit. This will reset the device if it is frozen. Optionally pressing the power button in for a few seconds should work as well.

Plugging tablet into computer. What are you trying to accomplish?

psychosandy

Jan 17, 2014
For Zeepad stuck on android screen, try they this: Most of the tablets have a small reset button of pinhole on the side or back of the unit. This will reset the device if it is frozen. Optionally pressing the power button in for a few seconds should work as well.

Plugging tablet into computer. What are you trying to accomplish?

The Zeepad does not have a reset button on it. Per the website Welcome to Tablet PC World! connecting tablet to pc is part of resetting it. The website gives the usb drivers and they install on my pc but my computer still will not recognize it.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Have you tried an external/hard reset to get it back to factory settings?

Musing

Aug 27, 2012
Hold down both volumes and power at the same time. You should get an android on
its back opened up or something. Press both volumes at same time to open up a
small blue text menu. Then use Vol - and Vol + to navigate the Recovery mode.
Select "Factory Data Reset", press power, choose "yes" from the menu then press
power again.

psychosandy

Jan 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to try to help me. Yes and all I get is the android with a yellow exclamation mark. If I could get my pc to recognize the tablet when plugged in I believe LiveSuite will be able to help me.

psychosandy

Jan 17, 2014
Thank you for trying to help me........I have tried this method several several times and all I ever get is the android with a yellow exclamation mark.

psychosandy

Jan 17, 2014
I have tried directing my computer to the livesuite folder and all subfolders still no go. This has changed........Now in device manager when ever the tablet is plugged in ADB Interface Android Adapter ADB Interface shows up and when I unplug the tablet it disappears. When I go to properties it say that the device is working properly. When I go to update drivers it will scan both the network and my computer and says that Windows could not find driver software for my device. I direct it to the livesuite folder and still can not find driver software. Amazing that ADB Interface didn't ever show up till I had device manager look in the livesuite folder but yet there are no drivers for it? This also has changed.....In device manager now under Universal Serial Bus Controllers USB device (VID_1f3a_PID_efe8) is there with the yellow exclaimation mark under properties it says that this device can not start. I am getting so frustrated with the whole thing if was not for me being so hard headed I would of thrown the tablet in the pool a long time ago.!!!!!