Zeki 8" TBQG884B - Reset

BreezeeKnights

Oct 13, 2014
This is a TBQG884B bought 9/9/14 . 3 days ago I went to power it up the Zeki screen started then went to the Android screen. It appears to be running but never went to the program window . I left it for over an hour to see if it would finally get there but nothing changed. I placed the tablet on a usb charging cord connected to a ac adapter for the wall. The charging image appeared but still the tablet did not get past the Android screen. I NEED HELP PLEASE

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi BreezeeKnights, congratulations on your Zeki tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. To do a factory reset:, see http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge or is plugged in during the reset.

BreezeeKnights

Oct 13, 2014
Hi BreezeeKnights, congratulations on your Zeki tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. To do a factory reset:, see http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html

If there are no instructions there specifically for your tablet, try some of the methods for other tablets. One of them will probably work and you won't hurt anything by trying as long as the tablet has a good charge or is plugged in during the reset.
Thank you. I am actually starting to question the buying this tablet. This is actually a replacement for one bought 8/17/14. That one the usb port completely separated from the body 17 after it was bought this one was exchanged for on 9/9/14 a month later its frozen . I'm wishing I never had wasted my money on it I could not afford to just throw away my very limited funds on i have saved for a year to buy a tablet i even asked the guys at best buy and this was what they suggested this Zeki Quad Core but now im stuck with something that a rock could actually do better than .

Dwarvanmaster

Nov 18, 2014
Okay, I have this tablet. The way I got to the factory reset screen was to hold down the volume + and - both (so hold down in middle), press reset (with paper clip), and hold down power key along with the volume (both- never lifting off) until you see an android picture (green guy not the word-android) instead of Zeki. Release buttons and wait for list of factory default options. Use volume buttons to navigate options and power button to select it. Hope this helps!