Zenithink 180 SD card problems, help please

Charmers

Jan 8, 2011
My ZT180 10.2" tablet comes up with this message on start up "error on sd card, scanning sd card" happens when I touch on the music app to play my music. Any help please? It has this message on for about 2-3 mins.

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
have you formatted the sd card "settings -> sd card & device storage -> format sd card"

shcoxfl

Feb 7, 2011
Hi, I'm new here.
I just wanted to say I was having the same problem.
But I let it scan (about 5 minutes) and it finally came up. Now it goes right it.
I started to get the error after I unplugged a USB flash drive.

Heather

ktnwin2011

May 28, 2011
Where is the SD card plugged into the ZT-180 ? I saw a slot for TF card and it's too small for an SD card.
Or do you mean the internal SD card ?
I know the USB flash drive work.

ktnwin2011

May 28, 2011
What if a TF flash card ? I have been looking around on the Web to buy one, but all of them refer to "microSD TF flash card".
When going into the details of the ads, it simply said "microSD". I know do have a microSD card (from my phone) and if I plugged it in the TF slot of my ZT-180, the ZT-180 does not see it (the mounting option is grayed out !!!). Please help, I really need to add more memory to my ZT-180.

dracennight

May 19, 2011
tf card is a mirco sd. you may have to format the sd card for your tablet....just know that will delete all the stuff on the card so you would more then likely be better off just getting one for the tablet so you don't loose the stuff for your phone.