Zenithink ZT180 Support Links

naysses

Nov 8, 2010
Guys, I need help.... I am having a hard time to get the wireless working on my zt-180 that I just eceived yesterday. I already changed the txpower hack from 100 to 20. but still no luck.
Don't know if worked before because as soon as I received, I flashed to 1030.... originally came with 926 - I think. Anyway, everything else works. I can put the wireless on, the scan start but did not find anything (the scan usually try twice) and turned off... and I am 2 ft from the netgear wireless router. Any sugestions?

Monkeepoo

Jan 4, 2011
is there a download for mac users, i tried using the firmware from the zenithink site but its just for windows
i really want to get my epad running smoothly

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
is there a download for mac users, i tried using the firmware from the zenithink site but its just for windows
i really want to get my epad running smoothly

you are out of luck do you have one of the intel powered mac so that you can partition a windows xp os

Jan 10, 2011
Hey everyone. This is my first post so be gentle! I have purchased the Elonex 1000ET tablet and from what I can make out its basically a ZT180 thats been re-badged. My question is this: I have flashed the firmware update from the manufacturer website: Elonex :: Support but is this the 1030 update thats available from zenithink. In addition can I use the Zenithink firmware on my tablet or will this do horrible things to it?

mfs1011

Jan 15, 2011
Hey everyone. This is my first post so be gentle! I have purchased the Elonex 1000ET tablet and from what I can make out its basically a ZT180 thats been re-badged. My question is this: I have flashed the firmware update from the manufacturer website: Elonex :: Support but is this the 1030 update thats available from zenithink. In addition can I use the Zenithink firmware on my tablet or will this do horrible things to it?

Go for the later 1204 update from Zenithink and you should be fine. Just be aware that you will lose the Elonex bootup branding and you'll see epad instead. Other than that it works great. Tip. Use the Dolphin HD browser and SwiftKey keyboard to improve user experience still further

tweak_ginger

Jan 25, 2011
This is a 2.2 version for the ZT-180.
I have flashed the ROM on 3 units and thus far. Only minor FC's when opening newly downloaded/installed apps from Android Market. They download and install just fine and can open from the app menu perfectly, I just get an occasional FC when opening initially from download screen.

Only issue is no Flash. Flash video works fine in Skyfire browser on it still. But no Flash installed.

Check it out at your own risk!

Like the 1204 Firmware. Once you go, there is NO GOING BACK!

Download epad_256M_nand_android_2.2_0120_Public.rar for free on uploading.com

Happy Flashing!

Joe_Electro

Jan 27, 2011
Thanks! This is very generous of you. Just what I (and a lot of other people!) have been looking for.

Joe

This is a 2.2 version for the ZT-180.
I have flashed the ROM on 3 units and thus far. Only minor FC's when opening newly downloaded/installed apps from Android Market. They download and install just fine and can open from the app menu perfectly, I just get an occasional FC when opening initially from download screen.

Only issue is no Flash. Flash video works fine in Skyfire browser on it still. But no Flash installed.

Check it out at your own risk!

Like the 1204 Firmware. Once you go, there is NO GOING BACK!

Download epad_256M_nand_android_2.2_0120_Public.rar for free on uploading.com

Happy Flashing!

bob9

Feb 1, 2011
1. I have a zenithink zt180. On the side it the model ZT180102ASRTA1231S6. I just want to know if this model supports the 1030 firmware. I am thinking of upgrading it tonight.

2. I would also like to know where you check what the current firmware is.

3. I would also like to know if this model supports flash.

Thanks for any help

Cheers

bob9

black_m166

Jan 23, 2011
Hello,
i keep d/l them and evey time i try to unzip the files i get msg about errors in the files and corrupted info??
is there a unzip prog to use or some where to get the files?
How to tell wot f/w i am on

Last edited:

Xsile

Apr 5, 2011
FYI: A huge reason not to buy any product from these Zenithink. Even thought my product is a Zebithink Zt-180 and the company I bought it through says I have to get support through zenithink.us for roms etc..

David,

Sorry our corporate and client contracts preclude us from providing support to products not purchased from our reseller in the US.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM, David <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, any one?

This website is not taking me to the download of the latest firmware. Every time i click "1030 Firmware Upgrade 11/28/2010
1030 Firmware released which includes working and tested Google Market as well as additional apps. Get it here: http://zenithink.us/blog/uncategorized/upgrading-to-1030-firmware-on-zenithink-zt-180/"

I get taken to

http://zenithink.us/blog/zenithink-zt-180/upgrading-to-1030-firmware-on-zenithink-zt-180/

Then when I click "
Download the latest 1030 firmware by clicking here and then carry out the steps below."

I get taken to "http://zenithink.us/content.php?id=12" An then when I click the continue button I get taken back to "http://zenithink.us/index.php" an I never get a frigging link to the firmware! I am really regretting getting this product and considering opening a Dispute ticket with amazon.

Even thought my product is a Zebithink Zt-180 and the company I bought it through says I have to get support through zenithink.us for roms etc..

glaydston

Apr 10, 2011
Hello friends, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have a ZT-180 with Android version 2.1 and can not use the 3G modem, can someone help me please? Will be grateful to anyone who can help me.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
Hello friends, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have a ZT-180 with Android version 2.1 and can not use the 3G modem, can someone help me please? Will be grateful to anyone who can help me.

Its not built in, it just supports using a 3g dongle.