[ZiiO] Shell Root + Fully Working Android Market and Ad-Hoc Fix!

mxrob

Nov 4, 2011
ok so i managed to get the market on to my tablet i want to root my device again as i formated it and i want to this time use the new market (the one at the bottom of the post) but super once click stops at starting ADB server

Last edited:

mxrob

Nov 4, 2011
it seems easy to root
the issue im now having is trying to get into the system folder to change the device so as to be able to run apps that "its not meant to"

avrilwalsh165

Jun 11, 2012
My friend suggested edumobile.org site for online android tutorial learning. Just want to ask here is it good site to learn from??

mxrob

Nov 4, 2011
i have not personally dealt with them i have heard good things about them when i was looking at learning how to make apps

Joht1s

Apr 1, 2013
Hey, I'm trying my best to get this thing working, but I get stuck with SuperOneClick v2.3.3.0. It basically kills the ADB server and then restarts it again. Then it freezes and is Not Responding. Any ideas what might fix this?

thanks!

EDIT: Version 1.7 got me as far as "Waiting for Device..."

Last edited:

welshgasman

Jul 21, 2013
Well I almost got there. Managed to push and chmod the files, I didn't want gmail,maps or talk. Rebooted the tablet, and got a hand saying Press the android, which I did , but noting happened. I did get a message prior to that saying my settings could be backed up to Google servers.? Can get into recovery mode and tried factory reset, but the screen does not work after bootup. ;-(

dlecf

Oct 29, 2013
Tried again and now have root with ES explorer and Play store access. Thank you.

For anyone else trying, I only copied over the GoogleFrameworkServices.apk and the latest Play Store apk 4.3.11 from com.android.vending-4.3.11.apk | by Android Police for Generic Device

Can you explan your procedure because my Ziio7 is no root , all apps are in my ziio.
I used superoneclick 2.2 because 1.7 is infected. I used uv-v3 in folder superoneclick 1.7 because not exist in folder superoneclick 2.2
thanks....