Zionio app stops working

StymiedAgain

Apr 7, 2014
I use Zinio to read some magazines on my desktop PC & just tried it on the Asus MeMO Pad HD 7. I can access their site but am having a problem downloading a magazine to read. I select a magazine from my library, it starts to download but almost immediately a message appears saying "Unfortunately Zinio has stopped" & it takes my back to Zinio's main screen. About 2-4% does get downloaded. So I click on the library, select my magazine again, & Zinio stops again. And another 2-4% gets downloaded.

Is anyone else having this problem with Zinio? I can't find any problems doing a Google search.

I did not use the tablet for a while & when I turned it on the other day it did a system update. Would this also have updated the apps? If not how do I update a single app in case that's the problem?

Thanks in advance for any & all suggestions.

StymiedAgain

Apr 7, 2014
Your problem might be the app is out of date, go to the site you got it from and d/l it again.

The app came with the tablet. The tablet has done a couple automatic updates since I've had it, but I'm going to presume at this point that is just for the OS.

I've never updated a tablet app before. I previously did go the Zinio website & found what indicated it was Zinio to install on an Android device, but when I clicked on Install it wanted me to register in order to buy their magazines. I did not proceed because I did not want to buy magazines. I'll try the link again & maybe there will be an option to install the latest version.