1st time tablet buyer/developer needs advice

Indy

Feb 8, 2012
I've been holding off buying a tablet, but now would like to take the plunge. I have specific requirements and I'm hoping some of you experts can help me narrow the field.

1. I would like the ability to watch the videos on Netflix, and LearnDevNow
2. Read EBooks in PDF format
3. Use a snagit type tool to capture data from websites that I can easily transfer to Windows PC (for business research)
4. As in number 3, I need to be able to easily transfer to a Windows PC

*I only need a WIFI device as I don't plan on using it with 3G or 4G
*I'm a .NET developer and will probably dabble in Android development

I think the larger screens are fine. Basically, it will be just to carry around in place of a laptop. As I'm over 50, I think the larger screens will suit me better for watching videos and reading.

Thanks for any suggestions. :D

~Indy

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum Indy

1,3 and 4 would be a snap for most any Android tablet, the only differences would be the way you accomplish #4, based on if there was an SD card slot or not but there are plenty of other ways. Being a Snagit fan there is no equivalent I am aware of but most tablets will do screen shots pretty easily and there are apps that would allow for cropping them after the fact.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, Indy,according to your tablet requires, recommended you the PiPO MAX M9 pro Tablet PC wifi version, this device can meet all your requires , of course have a large screen:10.1 Inch. Hope you can like it !

Have a great day
SpeMall