Android 3.0 on Coby Kyros MID7015

Mar 17, 2011
I´ve found on The Pirate Bay, an Android 3.0 version.

(Look for nookhoney01.img.zip)

And i wonder if it could work on our tablet.

As i have just finished installing the watery-kyros, and worked very well, i´m affraid blew it.

So i have the image zip file of the Android Honey Comb, You all think that i should try?

After receiving your messages and opinion. we´ll see..

Thanks a lot, looking forward for replies.

kookahdoo

Dec 23, 2010
I've had the Coby 7015 in the past. I have Nook Color now. I don't think it would be possible. The processor IMO is too slow and wouldn't be able to handle it.

SCrid2000

Mar 16, 2011
Kyros has a 800mhz processor, same as the nook.
I don't think a rom made for another device will work on it. I don't have any rom building experience, but I seriously doubt this will work. Try it and let us know ;)

Mar 17, 2011
Unfortunately no success on installing the 3.0...
Went back to Watery-Kyros, that is pretty good for now...

Let´s see if someone doesn´t try to Mod this Android 3.0 Rom.
If anyone has the interest contact me.

Thanks for your time..

kookahdoo

Dec 23, 2010
Kyros has a 800mhz processor, same as the nook.
I don't think a rom made for another device will work on it. I don't have any rom building experience, but I seriously doubt this will work. Try it and let us know ;)

Even though it has the same processor, it was no where near the speed of my nook color. I'm not hating, because I love both. Just an observation.

SCrid2000

Mar 16, 2011
Well, the honeycomb on Nook is oc'ed at 1.1 ghz, so actually it's faster lol. So technically you right ;)
I love both too - I'd have gotten a nook instead of a kyros but I owe school too much money as it is.