APAD w/ Android 2.1 Telechips TCC8902 (Pandawill G10, Wiipad Slim Plus, Haipad M701)

freeder

Aug 20, 2010
I decided to play a bit more and I might stay on this one and give up video because I can stream audio from a home http server just gives me a spinning wheel in #333

Flash it to #929. Look okay to me.... got to root it and play around with it first then see where its going to hit some wall.

apadjet13

Aug 20, 2010
Flash it to #929. Look okay to me.... got to root it and play around with it first then see where its going to hit some wall.

I will be very interested to see how you get on with this. there are reports that this firmware is for the M701-R. The Haipad website just says M701. It would be good if people would say what model tablet they are flashing and the degrees of success they are having or not having.

jhysom

Sep 29, 2010
Please help. I have tried multiple .rar files followed the directions on page 40 and the problem I am having is I can't Add File in FWDN.exe.
-I used WinRAR to extract files to C:,
-changed Wifi selectMac Address to 0x2059A0 and Nic 0x031468, Apply,
-select lkhaina.rom file... press add and nothing drops down.

Since the unit (HaiPad 2.1 Mid701) will not perform a factory reset, i am flashing the rom from 329 to 370.

Thanks

mingnon

Aug 18, 2010
I will be very interested to see how you get on with this. there are reports that this firmware is for the M701-R. The Haipad website just says M701. It would be good if people would say what model tablet they are flashing and the degrees of success they are having or not having.

flashed the latest from haipad website onto M701, NON HDMI (twin mini usb's) G sensor, metal backed etc etc, No problems at all. All the previous versions of firmware showed extra settings under sounds and display that i could never use (output select, hdmi setting, composite setting etc). Touch screen about the same, works pretty much similar to previous firmware to me.

apadjet13

Aug 20, 2010
flashed the latest from haipad website onto M701, NON HDMI (twin mini usb's) G sensor, metal backed etc etc, No problems at all. All the previous versions of firmware showed extra settings under sounds and display that i could never use (output select, hdmi setting, composite setting etc). Touch screen about the same, works pretty much similar to previous firmware to me.

Thaks for clarity. have you been able to gain root or any backups you might have made from the sd card. The backups i can get around because i will manually reinstall everything. but i need root . and how is the battery life treating you? and video playback problems or wi fi connection problems?

gen_sis

Oct 1, 2010
Now Im relieved, can I flash it with the latest firmware? Haipad just have a release last 9/30. thanks a lot.

TheTrueJay20

Sep 27, 2010
So I flashed my G10 today and it won't power up at all when I hit the power button it flashes a weird image then when I let go of the power button it just turns right back off. I can't get into anything to reflash it at all any help?

Here are pictures of what is doing
DSC01280.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

Also I flashed it with 0929 kernel #133
????--www.haipad.net
2010.09.29PM20?15.rar - 115??U?-????|??????
ro /system

And now I can almost get it to reflash by holding the power and home button but if I hold them to long or let go it just shuts off.

Last edited:

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
Please can somebody post a separate download link for the new firmware 30/09? The Chinese link always breaks for me.

rb94301

Sep 12, 2010
Please can somebody post a separate download link for the new firmware 30/09? The Chinese link always breaks for me.

Hi Rodster

I got the Nupad arriving in 2 days, do you know how i can rip the rom to upgrade the g10, and upload it for other g10 users since its supposedly android 2.2?

thanks

mingnon

Aug 18, 2010
Thaks for clarity. have you been able to gain root or any backups you might have made from the sd card. The backups i can get around because i will manually reinstall everything. but i need root . and how is the battery life treating you? and video playback problems or wi fi connection problems?

no problems with wifi connection at all, dont use it for video's sorry, ereader works well, inet is fine, pinch zoom is okay, rooted and able to backup apk's fine