Apps that other tablet users have suggested not compatible with my tablet....

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
There are lots of ways to get Facebook on your C91.

1. I have working Facebook apks for the Upgraded Zenithink C91, and Idolian TouchTab 10. I'd love to share them.

2. Also, if you use the Dolphin Browser you can access Facebook from there or from the Dolphin desktop.

3. Try going into the menu on your tablet, look for Appinstaller-click on this, this will bring up a list of apps, check for Facebook, click on this if it is there, and install it.

There are lots of possible ways to get Facebook on your tablet.

Let me know if I can be of help,

Rob

stevohaker

Feb 17, 2012
I did this and it really helps , but I think it brings just few apps like facebook, and some navigation apps.

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
Yes I did follow the instructions and did replace the files (I have been in IT for 30 years!) But it still does not work.

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk 2

samy67

Jun 23, 2012
Yes I did follow the instructions and did replace the files (I have been in IT for 30 years!) But it still does not work.

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk 2

Strenge thing....

force Google services Framework to close
force google play to close too
when it's done try to edit each file manually one by one
compare them to see if there are the same.

delete your account sync from you tablet and make a new connection with the same account
do not synchronise anything for the moment
reboot your tablet
start google play and see if it work

i just notice you have
Stealthx Hydro model, i don't know if this change anything but maybe the file permission are not the same...

Last edited:

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
Strenge thing....

force Google services Framework to close
force google play to close too
when it's done try to edit each file manually one by one
compare them to see if there are the same.

delete your account sync from you tablet and make a new connection with the same account
do not synchronise anything for the moment
reboot your tablet
start google play and see if it work

i just notice you have
Stealthx Hydro model, i don't know if this change anything but maybe the file permission are not the same...

I'll give it another try!

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
you can change the version of your actually roms

i use this rom actually : ZT282V327light3ditionv1.3.2.rar

the model on google play is samsung model. So you can install any application you want

it's 900mhz kernel, ics 4.0.3

Ok so I got the Facebook apk file and manually installed it and....it worked. Google Play still says apps like Plume (which previously said it was compatible) are now incompatible on Google play. Odd!

samy67

Jun 23, 2012
Ok so I got the Facebook apk file and manually installed it and....it worked. Google Play still says apps like Plume (which previously said it was compatible) are now incompatible on Google play. Odd!

Yes you can manually install all the apps you want but it not optimise for update it.

i don't understand you installed the roms i told you?

benadlam

May 6, 2012
Exactly the same as Zenithink roms. Download it and flash with the camera and power button :)