Asus MeMo....but until then? (7022 Coby)

immlkids

Jan 3, 2012
Okay, so I'm pretty stoked about the Asus MeMo coming out in the second quarter (sooner the better). I have been shopping since Christmas money has been burning a hole in my pocket. When I found out about the new Asus coming I'm choosing patience....maybe. This is where I need your help. I bought my daughter the Coby Kyros 7022 and have been surprised at how well it operates since adding memory, Android Marketplace, and Amazon Appstore.
I am thinking about buying another one of these (7022) to use until the Memo comes out. Since I'm still a rookie is there another low end (not from China, no offense) that is comparable or better for the same price as the Coby 7022.
Here are a few necessities: 1) Capacitive screen (we originally got her the 7120 and it stunk because of the resistive screen) The 7022 is basically the same, but the screen is 5 Million times better. 2) I also would like to be able to add memory via micro SD. 3) AND of course I would like to be able to add Marketplace, kindle app, and flash.
SUGGESTIONS?
I really don't want to spend more than $150 on the temporary one.
Thanks, Kevin