Asus TF300T issue

cherp

Jun 19, 2013
I purchased my tablet on April 23, 2013 From Visions Electronics. It has been working fine until now. I have 2 issues. First and formost it all of a sudden will not accept my password. No one else has touched so i know that isn't a reason. How can i fix that? Next issue is, it is supposed to support Adobe Flash, yet if i go to download it i get a warning that this operating system does not support it and would i still like to continue. Can anyone please help me with these issues. Thank you

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Flash is indeed installable if you have told your TF it can install apps from unknown sources, AND you are trying to install the correct version of Flash. If you'll check the master list link in my signature I have info on what to do on the flash player and where to get it.

If nobody has touched your TF there is no explanation for you not being able to get in. Has it asked for your Google Account info? Try a long press on the power button to get it to restart and try again. I have info in that link for lockout problems as well.

cherp

Jun 19, 2013
Welcome to the forum

Flash is indeed installable if you have told your TF it can install apps from unknown sources, AND you are trying to install the correct version of Flash. If you'll check the master list link in my signature I have info on what to do on the flash player and where to get it.

If nobody has touched your TF there is no explanation for you not being able to get in. Has it asked for your Google Account info? Try a long press on the power button to get it to restart and try again. I have info in that link for lockout problems as well.

thank you so much for the info. I have not set up a google account. I did download the sdk software but am now lost. i can see my tablet showing as a device but am not savy enough to understand how to do the rest. I really don't want to pay another 80 for tech support which should be available being as the device is only just over a month old and i would think that warranty should cover it at least to get the thing reset so i can start over. i have always used asus products as they are usually very good but am very disappointed with their service. What does warranty even mean to them? pay for a device then pay more for help? i'm now very angry with asus and will never purchase another product from them for my desktops, laptops or anything else. Thank you again for trying to help me. Its greatly appreciated.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you are having a problem getting connected to the PC using the charging cable that's a fairly common problem. I have info on trying to transfer files in that link too. Why did you download the SDK?