At risk of looking dumb.. help CPU speed stuck pegged to max.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
So today seemingly at random my tablet starts rebooting itself. Its frequent enough I start trying to figure out what's wrong, best I can tell my CPU is locked to 1300mhz min max, tried to change/set it with ROM manager, pimp my ROM and no frills. Nothing is sticking and I even tried to dirty flash ROM again. I'm using flashes slim beanz but I don't think its related to his ROM. This happened before one months ago and I had to redo everything to fix, was hoping to avoid...

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
no, I was using the slimbeans 11 I believe, I am actually now using that as an excuse to try to install your latest work, but I guess the CWM I had on there just won't kill off flashbeanz, I did factory reset and wipe and I'll be damned if it did'nt pop right back up, basically like I dirty flashed cm10 overtop, same thing with your paranoid. I'm messing with adb and fastboot now, I guess goal is to get the cm10 guys recovery.img on there and hope that will do it. Reminds me of the old ms-dos days trying to figure out commands haha.