At risk of looking dumb.. help CPU speed stuck pegged to max.

Discussion in 'Lenovo IdeaTab A2109' started by stal2k, Mar 30, 2013.

1. stal2k

stal2k Member

So today seemingly at random my tablet starts rebooting itself. Its frequent enough I start trying to figure out what's wrong, best I can tell my CPU is locked to 1300mhz min max, tried to change/set it with ROM manager, pimp my ROM and no frills. Nothing is sticking and I even tried to dirty flash ROM again. I'm using flashes slim beanz but I don't think its related to his ROM. This happened before one months ago and I had to redo everything to fix, was hoping to avoid...

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

2. flashallthetime

flashallthetime Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    ideatabA2109
    Are you using my lastest ROM which has vampirefo kernel, if so flash lenovo stock kernel and see if that helps. Here's a flash able zip, just delete cache and dalvik and flash thishttp://d-h.st/FkZ

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  3. stal2k

stal2k Member

no, I was using the slimbeans 11 I believe, I am actually now using that as an excuse to try to install your latest work, but I guess the CWM I had on there just won't kill off flashbeanz, I did factory reset and wipe and I'll be damned if it did'nt pop right back up, basically like I dirty flashed cm10 overtop, same thing with your paranoid. I'm messing with adb and fastboot now, I guess goal is to get the cm10 guys recovery.img on there and hope that will do it. Reminds me of the old ms-dos days trying to figure out commands haha.