Calibration problem after GPU Fix

moober

Mar 7, 2011
Can you tell me where the GPU fix is posted? Can't get this forum search to work with words less than four characters.

tovokas

Mar 19, 2011
On a somewhat related note, I had the calibration utility crash on my non-watery rooted tablet - and lost the ability to click on the icons, etc.

I managed to get it back by plugging in a USB keyboard and navigating by keystroke to the calibration utility. The utility didn't actually run properly -- just bombed back to the main screen without error -- but the screen started working again.

Like others, I'll now try staying away from calibration. :)

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
On a somewhat related note, I had the calibration utility crash on my non-watery rooted tablet - and lost the ability to click on the icons, etc.

I managed to get it back by plugging in a USB keyboard and navigating by keystroke to the calibration utility. The utility didn't actually run properly -- just bombed back to the main screen without error -- but the screen started working again.

Like others, I'll now try staying away from calibration. :)

Wow so weird how everyone is having a problem with it. And i tried every mod, and calibrated the screen 500 times and never got this problem