Cannot flash G_Harmony-Gingerbread-2.3.zip

SiliconJunkie

Apr 21, 2011
Hello, everyone.

I've checked out several ROMs for my gtablet, and I really would like to see the G_Harmony_Gingerbread 2.3 ROM, but the tab hangs at the birds on reboot.

I've tried everything - wiping all the caches and what not, it just won't load.

I figured I would try to nvflash back to stock and have yet another go at it, but nvflash isn't working because I cannot find the APX driver to install on Windows Vista 32-bit.

Can anyone help out a newb? Perhaps throw me a bone with a downloadable nvflash froyo.msi; because nvidia has taken down that download page.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What ROM are you on now? You said you had tried several.

SiliconJunkie

Apr 21, 2011
Well, I soft-bricked the device, but luckily, CWM still worked. Somehow, I wiped the entire SDCARD, because it was totally blank!

So, I mounted sdcard in CWM, and copied over the 1-1.3389 stock ROM, and flashed it. Thank God, the tablet booted up!

I just now went to TnT Lite 4.3.0 with the supplement.

I really don't care for seeing any of the telephony stuff on the screen, seeing as how this isn't a phone. That's why I really would like to check out GB 2.3.3.

Thanks for any help you can give.

SiliconJunkie

Apr 21, 2011
Yeah, I tried that too, but it didn't work either.

I recently found the 1.2-4349 ROM, and I wonder if I update to that ROM, if it would help, since it has the newer bootloader...?

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Android Tablet Forum

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Yeah, I tried that too, but it didn't work either.

I recently found the 1.2-4349 ROM, and I wonder if I update to that ROM, if it would help, since it has the newer bootloader...?

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Android Tablet Forum

What version were you on when you started? You need to Format System and Format Data like the XDA thread says to.

*YOU MUST DO A COMPLETE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM. If you get stuck on the "android" screen, in Clockwork, go to mounts and storage>format system and format data. Then wipe data/factory reset. Then reflash the Rom

*If you get stuck at Android screen, try using nvflash to get back to stock then install CWM and try again(thanks ramerco)