Cannot post here using the device.

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
Hello,

Usually I use Dolphin browser with this forum, however I can't post anything while using it, The keyboard won't appear.

So to write this I needed to use my laptop :) Is it me doing something wrong or is this a browser issue?

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
Yes , I use the default keyword . What's more interesting i,m writing this with my tablet and that browser!
Still don't understand it. Any advice? Should I complain to be able to write here ? :)

J

jimbo7630

Yes , I use the default keyword . What's more interesting i,m writing this with my tablet and that browser!
Still don't understand it. Any advice? Should I complain to be able to write here ? :)

Well it is appearing here, lol!

PookaLady

May 3, 2012
Hello,

Usually I use Dolphin browser with this forum, however I can't post anything while using it, The keyboard won't appear.

So to write this I needed to use my laptop :) Is it me doing something wrong or is this a browser issue?

You are not alone.I also use the Dolphin Browser with default keyboard. I have been able to post on this site before.Today was the first time.I also had to jump on my laptop. The tab I was trying to use was the Kindle Fire.I also have an Acer Iconia a100 but have not tried to post with it.I just got it and have not been able to upgrade to ics.(a whole other issue).

What is going on? Anyone have any ideas? I am rather new to android,tablets etc.

Last edited:

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
Well , it may be I have just found the reason I can post to this very thread. Ownership!

At first I had thought it is my language. I use 3 languages. But no, to this thread is OK. I can't however post to other topics using my tablet. Have just tried it.

Also I,m experiencing some keyboard issues like not having it set to a capital letter when a sentence begins . Another one is the closing space in the previous sentence. As you know the keyboard puts a space after a word is written , when you use a punctuation , like here , the keyboard doesn't apply any space. Also the cursor buttons don't work for me.

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
There is one more thing. After having written the previous post and closing my keyboard I was unable to edit the content anymore.

yanotf

Dec 21, 2011
OK, it seems it's not an ownership. After some time I have just browsed some threads and been able to post.Still, I think this is a-rights -related issue. Hope admins can do sth about it. Happy I can post with my S here :)