Can't get some Apps in the market

Toraemon

Apr 2, 2011
So I put the Zpad 3.0 on my G-Tablet and for a while I thought I have the full market. I can access most of the stuff but today I try to download AirAttack HD since I heard a lot of hype about it and I can't find it on the Market. I check the Market from my computer and the app is there but it wont let me download it because the game is 'not compatible' with my device.

I checked the account and my G-Tablet is showing up as Nvidia Harmony, is this the way it suppose to work? Anyone know how to fix this so I can see everything on the market?

opamp

Nov 13, 2010
From the Rom installation stickies Technical section

Objective 5:

Fix the Android Market

1. Launch the Market app. Once it loads close it. (Just tap the Home button)
2. Go into Settings - Applications - System Applications - Market and select "Clear Cache" then "Force Stop". (May be different for different ROMs)
3. Press back once, find "Google Services Framework" and select "Clear DATA" then "Force Stop".
4. Go back to your home screen and launch the Market App again. If you did steps 1-3 correctly you should get an error. If not, redo steps 1-3.
5. Reboot your device. Launch the Market App again.
6. Close the Market App and reboot your device again.
7. Open the market again and do your happy dance. (I've only tried this on 3 ROMs but I have read it works on every ROM)

If I have missed anything please let me know. Cheers.

I had had do this three time before all the apps showed upped

Toraemon

Apr 2, 2011
Well did all that, got the error and all that too. When the Market got back up I still can't find AirAttack HD.
I thought I have full access to the Market already prior to 'fixing' market again but I did it anyway just to be sure. I think the problem is that Android Market doesn't recognize my G-Tablet as being compatible for AirAttack HD and therefore wont show it when I browse the market.

opamp

Nov 13, 2010
Sorry Toraemon

I couldn't find AirAttack HD on the market also , so to test I side loaded the apk from another site, the game does work

Toraemon

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks Opamp, I might have to side load it too then. I like Zpad 3.0 UI and from what i've seen of VeGan in video review I didn't like that UI as much :(
Just wish there's a someone clear explanation on why it doesn't work lol
One day we will find out I guess.

NinjaMom

Apr 22, 2011
I have done the market fix and have apps showing up it. It appears to be the full market until I go to look for something specific and then it doesn't always show up. For example... Wordpress does not show up. I had thought that maybe the apps that were not compatible didn't show up, but if I go to the Amazon Appstore it will show up and it will install on my g tablet with no problem.

Could someone check and see if there market is showing Wordpress?

I am running Caulkin's G Tab Rom.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I have done the market fix and have apps showing up it. It appears to be the full market until I go to look for something specific and then it doesn't always show up. For example... Wordpress does not show up. I had thought that maybe the apps that were not compatible didn't show up, but if I go to the Amazon Appstore it will show up and it will install on my g tablet with no problem.

Could someone check and see if there market is showing Wordpress?

I am running Caulkin's G Tab Rom.

Same here. Quite a few won't show up, e.g. Firefox

Your market fix didn't take. I have both downloaded from the market. Try the fix again and reboot a few times.