CMP738b Is there a clean dump of this?

regena

Dec 28, 2011
Yep. it ruined my wifi, too. Everything was working fine until I did the update. Returning is not an option for me since I've already returned one (would not turn on) and they said I'd just get my $$ back. My hubby loves it--what can I try?
Take it to a different cvs. I returned one without a reciept and they gave me store credit. Since that one was for my son and he decided he didnt want it (he is 4 1/2 going on 12) he got the gift card and went crazy getting 50% off gifts that they sell just for christmas.

KendraPlanet

Dec 17, 2011
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I had the cmp738b rooted(with wifi off) then wifi error.Yes returned to store. New one cmp738b but noticed in menu>settings>about device it says cmp738a under model number not ure if this is the problem.

Interesting. I just checked mine, and same thing -- CMP738A - even though the box says CMP738B. Date on the back of the unit itself is September 2011.

vdubbus77

Nov 29, 2011
Like I stated in another thread, that can say whatever you want it to say. I never changed it. Because it was made for people whose tablets were bricked and didn't power on. If it happened to work I didn't think they would mind what it said.