Coby 7015 Bricked after attempted GB flash, please help

periagoge

Jun 8, 2011
New here and not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help is appreciated.

HeI have followed the instructions found in the ''Imaging ABC'' of the KYROS Tablet Zone Forums (KTZ) website and got stuck, apparently bricked, in the middle: Log in

The problem occured in between step 4 and step 5. Basically the two main files for GB were installed and I was going to install the patch but when it rebooted my PC (win xp 32) stop recognizing the device, it no longer recognized it as Telechip but as an unknown ''Android'' device. I have tried resetting both the device and compute and reinstalling the Telechip driver but no luck and linking them in device manager to the unknown Android device but no luck. I am basically stuck at the fastboot prompt, saying ''Waiting....."" MY tablet is brand new and I hope its not all lost....

Thank you all.

fun

Aug 19, 2010
I don't know "step 4 and step 5" written in closed forum. probably it may be wrong.

I wonder why you asked here about secret ;) procedure, anyway, I can explain complete procedure, but it needs FWDN mode.
can you enter FWDN mode by pressing home key while power on or push reset hole?