Coby 7127 HELPPPPP!!!! Please!

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
I have a 7127 and am trying to do a recovery on it. All the videos say use these drivers(motorola download) but nobody says how to install them on the tablet! How do I do this???? I cant do much of anything with my tab the way it is and am trying for hours on end to figure this out. I really need some help here please!!! Anyone?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi rednkgrl, I'm moving your thread to the Coby Generation 2 Technical forum for you, where folks with that tablet are most likely to join this discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
Well, ive had it with this. This tablet is now for sale, maybe someone else can figure out what it needs. It is not bricked, i can set up email, browse the web, get apps from get jar, but nothing else. Many apps force close and i cant figure out how to put the motorola drivers on it that everyone talks about. Nobody seems to answer anyquestions about this tablet anymore and im just an average person, this is beyond me. I just wanted to fix it for my daughter but im not going to spend anymore days trying to fix it and driving myself crazy. 50$ to anyone who wants the damn thing. I wouldnt mind just running it over with my car, im that frustrated.

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
Really? Over 200 views and nobody can tell me how to putthedrivers on it? Wow. Well i guess this tab will go to the recycle bin now, since i cant get anyone to answer my uestion. Waste of time and money, and unhappy kid. DONT BUY A COBY!!!!!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
rednkgrl said:
Really? Over 200 views and nobody can tell me how to putthedrivers on it? Wow. Well i guess this tab will go to the recycle bin now, since i cant get anyone to answer my uestion. Waste of time and money, and unhappy kid. DONT BUY A COBY!!!!!

Not really cobys fault, you bought an old out dated tablet, few people use that tablet. Two years ago it was a popular tablet, even a year ago it was useful but in todays tablet world it's worth about $25.

rednkgrl

Dec 28, 2011
I bought this brand new last dec, before itwas even pplaced on their list online. It was supposed to be their newest one. I say dont buy a coby because most people dont want to root, change or do anything technical to a new tab and u really shouldnt have to. Every person who has gotten a coby has had to rootit or ttry to figure out how they can get good apps. I know of at least four people who boughta coby and returned it due to these complications.Im dissapointed and frustrated that i cant even get help to get to factory stock, and i dont like making my daughter sad. Ill never buy an off branb produxt like this again. If there is somebody who knows how to do this stuff, id appreciate the help, if not , ill probably trash it as i cant get apps to work, which means no books from the library. Thanks anyway.

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
The drivers you spoke about are for your windows computer, so it can communicate when connected to your tablet. Its not a quick process. Theres a lot of info in the Sticky threads at the top of the gen 2
forums.

Its the old story about the glass half full. I have found most apps in the non google market. Places like 1mobile.com and amazon market keep me busy.

Did you check out the sticky posts at the start of the development thread? There is an entire thread about compatable apps. Its funny,
people just cant wait till they get gapps, then its compatability and on and on.

Had my tab quite a while before it had goggle play. But it was fun finding apps outside of google play. Also, you can download the kindle reading app so you can read anything kindle compatable.

So good luck to you. But for your daughter, it should be a great tool.

Last edited: