Coby Kyros camera not working

tiht20

Jul 23, 2011
Hello,
I just received my MID8024 last week, but the camera is not working.
When I open camera icon, it give me green screen.
Can anyone advice...

TinkLong

Aug 13, 2011
Hello Tiht20,

Just thought I would hop on and let you know that I just received my Mid8024 last week and found the same thing, a "green screen." I called Coby support and was instructed to return the device. Also, when I called, the support person said that they had 4 calls, I believe he said "this week" for the same reason -- green screen camera.

Tink

katish

Oct 3, 2011
My camera used to work fine.. and now all of a sudden it gives me a green screen too..

*sigh*

I am now really frustrated with this device and really close to just trashing it. Nothing works as it should!

FoxArg

Aug 1, 2012
My camera used to work fine.. and now all of a sudden it gives me a green screen too..

*sigh*

I am now really frustrated with this device and really close to just trashing it. Nothing works as it should!

Hello guys, I technician and come with the solutions, if you are out of warranty, buy or want a plastic opener (the green plastic tools for opened cellphones and other same items, and open the coby, coby is screwless unit, inside discover the battery and the camera cable disconected, becose the cable is added to the battery, and if the battery moved inside, disconect this camera cable, only reconect and voala! camera is back to work, and, if you take a micro sd of 8gb, 16gb or 32, try to change the micro sd installed in the coby tablet, the internal micro sd conector is like to the blackberry, do you need unlook the support for remove remplace this memory, enjoy and sorry for my english, Im Argentine.