Coby Kyros MID1060: Only Coby Logo

CooPooo

Oct 5, 2015
Hello!

I have problem with Coby Kyros MID1060, when trying to turn the tablet have only logo.
I think I broke the system, can I fix this?
tongue.gif
(I can turn recovery mode)

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You could, if you somehow managed to find a copy of the firmware that has been signed by Coby so it can be flashed via the stock recovery. Unfortunately, such a thing does not exist, as Coby generally didn't make firmware images of their devices available to you or I. You may want to hunt around the Internet and see if someone has posted a Livesuite image, as that's likely the only way you'll get the tablet running again.

CooPooo

Oct 5, 2015
You could, if you somehow managed to find a copy of the firmware that has been signed by Coby so it can be flashed via the stock recovery. Unfortunately, such a thing does not exist, as Coby generally didn't make firmware images of their devices available to you or I. You may want to hunt around the Internet and see if someone has posted a Livesuite image, as that's likely the only way you'll get the tablet running again.

Coby Kyros MID1060 - Прошивка (OS 4.0.4) - 4PDA
What you think, this can work?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I don't know as I don't have your device. How about you try it and see?

CooPooo

Oct 5, 2015
Only now I have time to do this, and this firmware from russian site work! ;p gj! thanks for help!