Coby Kyros MID7024 - Video restarts at 1:14:00

Kevin Phoenix

Jun 11, 2011
No matter what movie I play, it just restarts at around an hour and fourteen minutes. Now I'm new to the tablet thing, and when I was transferring a movie to the tablet, I waited til it was finished, then pressed the Turn Off USB option on the tablet. The problem is, it seems I should've ejected it from the computer first, BEFORE turning off USB.

I don't know if that's what caused the problem or not, but after reformatting my microSD card and trying again, as well as other movies, the problem looks to be that the video just restarts at about the 1:14:00 mark. Did I somehow mess this up? Is there a way to system restore the whole damn thing? Or is there a setting I'm unaware of perhaps? I need help. I got this mainly to watch video. :(

Jul 15, 2011
Kevin,

This is happening with my mid7024 as well. I've found that there is no problem with the video playback until I accidentally hit one of the buttons on the right, like the "browser" button which stops the video playback. When I re-enter the video it restarts and I can't get it to play properly.

I've tried using multiple video programs but always the same. This must be a bug with the android 2.2 OS loaded into this device.