Cruz T103 losing internet access

PcCowboy

Jun 23, 2011
I'm having problems with my T103 losing it's internet access. I can be on the web for like 10-15 min. Then all I get is "Page not found" I can re-start the tablet and be on for another 10-15 mins. I don't lose my connection. It says I'm connected and have a strong signal. So it is just the Internet access that's affected. Where do I go from here?

DocMCSE

Jun 30, 2011
PcCowboy, My brother has the same tablet as you and was experiancing this exact trouble. He brought it to my house and WiFi connected and stayed up here without any trouble. Looking into the differences I found out my brother's router was B/G/N while I'm only running B/G. So I had him stop the 'N' protocol in his router and that fixed his trouble. Not certain why this fix worked, but if you are the same and it works, all the better for you.

PcCowboy

Jun 23, 2011
PcCowboy, My brother has the same tablet as you and was experiancing this exact trouble. He brought it to my house and WiFi connected and stayed up here without any trouble. Looking into the differences I found out my brother's router was B/G/N while I'm only running B/G. So I had him stop the 'N' protocol in his router and that fixed his trouble. Not certain why this fix worked, but if you are the same and it works, all the better for you.

Thanks I will look into it.