Do any models have working OTG support?

jbermudes

Jul 23, 2011
I know the SYNET7LP used to work with OTG in 2.1 but was broken in 2.2. Do any of the newer models have that issue fixed?

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
I know the SYNET7LP used to work with OTG in 2.1 but was broken in 2.2. Do any of the newer models have that issue fixed?
Not aware of any of the 2.2 InfoTMIC devices being able to connect to computer to mount the micro SD card as you stated was possible in 2.1.

Tracking the AIRIS One Pad 700 forum in Spain (translated) which is the only active 7" InfoTMIC distributor supported forum, no progress has been made with any of the needed fixes such as OTG, WiFI, screen replacements, "official" Market, you name it, they have a more updated tablet and firmware with many of the same issues.

A non-technical solution -
1. Download to file to your computer...
2. Move file to the sd card on computer
3. Put the sd card in the tablet

Last edited:

mvancil

Aug 25, 2011
Another option, one I use as standard....download Samba from just about any market. This will allow you to access the SD card over the wireless. No muss, no fuss. If you have problems transferring via wireless, Cfrockit's way is best.

Arreladd

Mar 29, 2011
Well I don't know about the OTG assuming (On The Go). But when I need to transfer files between my computer and my Tablet I use Ghost Commander with the Samba Plugin. From the Tablet I can connect to my computer and transfer files that way :)

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
why just don't use the included usb to mini usb cable adapter and connect a usb pendrive of whatever gig, just plug the usb pendrive to the pc, laptop(you name it), download the file to your computer, then copy/paste the file to the usb pendrive previously connect it to the pc, move the file to the pen drive, take out the pen drive connect it to the usb adapter cable, connect it to the tablet and thats it.....?

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet