Do I Have A Fake Lenovo A2109?

ineedanswer

Jul 7, 2020
I tried some custom roms here, only A2109A_MCL0201.zip worked on my tablet. When I tried to flash other roms here for A2109, it shows something like "this package is for kai a2109, this device is a2109a

any idea?

thx in advance

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Welcome to the Android Tablet Forum.
Can't say if you have a fake or not, but my old Lenovo was also an A2109A.

ineedanswer

Jul 7, 2020
Welcome to the Android Tablet Forum.
Can't say if you have a fake or not, but my old Lenovo was also an A2109A.
thanks for reply. I tried some roms here but they dont fit my tablet, same thing happened with those recovery files. Is there any rom which fits A2109A here?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Probably not. That is an old device and there hasn't been any activity in its section for years now.

ineedanswer

Jul 7, 2020
Okay, I think i got the answer for the question. I guess the bootloader version was old so I couldnt install some certain recovery. I first updated to that A2109A_MCL0201.zip, I could flash other recovery files here. Then I flashed those roms which I couldnot flash before and it worked. Now i am using Android 5. Thanks for the resources. Noticed that some ppl here got the same question but no one ever explained how to fix it. Here is the solution, may try to update to other roms once I fix my Huawei GT2 watch faces. Android 5 is good enough for me, my ipads wont work with GT2 like Android does