droopy goggle talk picture

minni mouse

Jun 7, 2011
when I use google talk the picture droops (slips?) down on the left hand side in both the small window where you see yourself and in the picture the person I'm speaking to sees. I can fix it by touching the screen and sliding it back into the right position but it just does it again. If I don't move it back it keeps going and can slip almost completely out of view.
it is the most annoying, wierd thing.
anyone else had this problem with video chats?

kwhabq

Apr 27, 2011
when I use google talk the picture droops (slips?) down on the left hand side in both the small window where you see yourself and in the picture the person I'm speaking to sees. I can fix it by touching the screen and sliding it back into the right position but it just does it again. If I don't move it back it keeps going and can slip almost completely out of view.
it is the most annoying, wierd thing.
anyone else had this problem with video chats?

What app are you using? I can't find an app that will let me get a picture on my front facing camera. I've tried IMO, and just can't seem to connect with it either. Probably something I am doing wrong. Any help appreciated.

minni mouse

Jun 7, 2011
using google talk. it comes preinstalled on the A500 as 'talk' app. use your google log in to activate. my other half has it installed on a laptop.

hope your picture doesn't slip into the never never like mine does.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
I had the same problem with my A500 but one day, maybe a week ago, it got fixed by itself. Maybe there was some transparent software update that corrected it. I have automatic updates checked.

Doublesixes

Dec 6, 2010
The way to fix the droopy cam while using gtalk is to shift the hand icon to the left, just above the webcam window.