First Boot Not Happening - What's up?

Discussion in 'Zenithink Tablets' started by cosmic21, Jan 14, 2012.

1. cosmic21

cosmic21 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zenithink C91
    Hello,

I received my C91 via DHL and have been unable to turn it on (just a green light barely flashes and then nothing). It was put on charge all night and still no dice this morning.

How long should I let it charge before calling it DOA and contacting the vendor?

Thanks!

2. jezebabe

jezebabe Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zenithink ZT-280
    Hi cosmic21, sounds like your zt280 is doing the same as mine. This is how I start mine... Press the power button and wait a couple of seconds. Then press and hold the power button until the green led goes out. Now when you press the power button after a couple of seconds you will get the zepad startup screen and it will boot into android. It did this with gingerbread and still does it with ICS. Hope this helps.

Jez

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk

3. Endaeire

Endaeire Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zepad 280
    I'm in the same boat. I did what you recommended and the pad booted but nothing is going on when I touch the screen, then it just powers down. Any ideas?

4. knotprawn

knotprawn Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zenithink ZT-280
    This happened to me once. I simply pressed the reset button. At the bottom of the tablet (where all the ports are) there is a small pin-hole. Insert a small pin/toothpick into this pin-hole and press, twice. You will be able to feel the feedback with each press of the button. This reset the device, and I was able to turn it on thereafter. Hope this helps someone.