Amazon Free App of the Day

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Great reviews for this survival app! I didn't install it yet, it should be like a book and as usual the negative comments are from kindle fire owners who can't install any app.Did you get it ,elsuirad? What do you think about it?

Not downloaded yet. But definitely get that one!

Sent from my A500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Streetfood Tycoon: World Tour Edition is the 6/3 app.

From the makers of the insanely popular game Streetfood Tycoon comes the sequel that everyone will truly enjoy--Streetfood Tycoon: World Tour! Do you have what it takes to be the next World Streetfood Tycoon? Manage your own Foodcart business, travel the world and meet new friends!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Lemme try this one.

Here in our country has many streetfood carts you'll see anywhere.

BTW, you can unlock dozens of "celebrity" customers too!

Sent from my A500

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Streetfood Tycoon..from the first look I thought it was more of a kid game so I asked my friend's 11 years old to install it and try it on his tablet....well he laughed at me and said: -this is for kids!- I guess I'll ask another friend's 2 years old? I personally wouldn't install it on my tablets, these kind of games are kind of boring.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Yes indeed. Its a kid's game and this kind of game teaches them on how to become entrepreneurs someday when they become old enough to get one.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Lulu in the Amazon is the 6/4 app.

Alongside the two globetrotters, he travels up the Amazon by boat, she takes her first steps in the rainforest, they meet strange new animals...There’s no end to the interactive surprises that enliven the characters’ story, from page to page and from click to click. Your child aged 3 to 10 will be able to read, listen, and have fun all at the same time! Translated and narrated in two languages, French and English. Easy, intuitive interface. 20 interactive and animated pages. Playing 5 games that combine dexterity, thinking, quickness…and humor and much more. Beautifully illustrated with realistic sound effects and the voices of professional actors.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sophia,my poodle liked this one so I guess kids will like it too! :)

Last edited:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I forgot the picture

$ForumRunner_20130604_035458.png

of Sophia liking it!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Akinator the Genie is the 6/5 app.

Akinator can read your mind and tell you what character you are thinking about, just by asking a few questions. Think of a real or fictional character and Akinator will try to guess who it is. Will you dare challenge the Genie?

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
There are two Akinator Apps.

Akinator and Akinator The Genie.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD