Freelander PD 20

Ivory

Oct 6, 2012
Hi. I have bought a freelander PD 20, and am generally happy with its operation. However, there are two points on which I would appreciate assistance.

1. Is there a way I can change the default display from mobile to laptop, eg with a useragent setting?I can't find this.
2. How do you create individual photo albums in Gallery?

Many thanks
Ivory

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
I don't understand the first question, but for the second question, you just need to create multiple folders within the Pictures folder. You can do this with any file manager app.

Ivory

Oct 6, 2012
I don't understand the first question, but for the second question, you just need to create multiple folders within the Pictures folder. You can do this with any file manager app.

Many thanks for your advice Gentermini

Just one more question, please. Sometimes when I download an app, and this takes a little time, the screen will suddenly shut down, with a white line in the centre, a bit like the old valve TVs. Any advice on this would be appreciated. Cheers Ivory:rolleyes:

genterminl

Aug 29, 2012
Sorry, this doesn't sound familiar at all. but I do understand your description. Can you recover by simply tapping the screen, hitting the home or other button, or hitting the power switch (just the quick tap, not a full power off)

Ivory

Oct 6, 2012
Sorry, this doesn't sound familiar at all. but I do understand your description. Can you recover by simply tapping the screen, hitting the home or other button, or hitting the power switch (just the quick tap, not a full power off)

Thanks for your reply, Gentermini. I now believe that this may simply be the sleep function of the tablet. This was set to activate in two minutes, so I simply modified the interval to 30 mins. This seems to have solved the problem. Many thanks for all your tips Ivory :D