Galaxy Note II Video Comparison of the Marble White vs. Titanium Grey Colors

Which color do you like best for the Samsung Galaxy Note II?

• Marble White

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Titanium Grey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011

Even though this is a site dedicated to Tablets, we knew that some of you guys were interested in the G-Note II, so we thought we would include this story/poll here too. Here's a video above of the two different colored versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note II side-by-side. For those who didn't know, the phablet will come in a couple of fabulous colors initially: Marble White and Titanium Grey. Of course, it is always possible that Samsung will release other color combinations later like they did with the SGS3. In the mean-time, sound off in the poll which color you prefer for the device.

Video Source: AndroidAuthority

Last edited by a moderator:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Why don't you by an iPhone,JP instead of dreaming about it! :-D

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I think it would come to which provider will carry the white and which the grey.I like the white though and not because it looks like an iPhone! :-D

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I think it would come to which provider will carry the white and which the grey.I like the white though and not because it looks like an iPhone! :-D

What!!! You can't be serious, nobody was making white phones until Apple did it. Here is my white phone btw.

$slide-1-white.png

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
How can it look like an iPhone..the Note II is 5.6" and the iPhone is 4" and something. Just because they are both white? So my white bra looks like an iPhone as well?