Good or not?

knut

Sep 26, 2011
Hi. i bought a haipad for my son, but how good, or bad, are they really? it has got two usb ports (not a genuine Haipad?), but it shows the HAIPAD screen when starting up. it has the barcode sticker on the back and the red led when charging and the "HA NA" sticker. i like the 3g and all other things. i want one for myself, thus the question.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi. i bought a haipad for my son, but how good, or bad, are they really? it has got two usb ports (not a genuine Haipad?), but it shows the HAIPAD screen when starting up. it has the barcode sticker on the back and the red led when charging and the "HA NA" sticker. i like the 3g and all other things. i want one for myself, thus the question.
Hi knut,
we can't see any pics,or specs for the tablet you mentioned above, maybe it's a haipad:)...
If you want to buy good China tablet PC, pls check our site for: Android Tablet PC
and there's a yearly special offer for tablet PC in our site, hope you can find what you really want.

ritachung

Sep 23, 2011
HI Knut,

Just by your description, we are not sure if it is really or not. How much do you pay for it?

knut

Sep 26, 2011
Visiting the SpeMall.com w/site look under Latest Android Tablet PC . The tablet with the green screen and this discription: [h=1]7 Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Samsung S5PV210 A8 1GHZ Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Flash 10.1 Front Camera 512 RAM.[/h]That's the one we have. Works like a charm, except for the Wifi, which somehow disappeared.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Visiting the SpeMall.com w/site look under Latest Android Tablet PC . The tablet with the green screen and this discription: [h=1]7 Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Samsung S5PV210 A8 1GHZ Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Flash 10.1 Front Camera 512 RAM.[/h]That's the one we have. Works like a charm, except for the Wifi, which somehow disappeared.
Hi knut,
do you mean this one in our site? 7 Inch Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen Samsung S5PV210 A8 1GHZ Android 2.2 Tablet PC with Flash 10.1 Front Camera 512 RAM - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
Yep, it's a haipad tablet PC, and yes, it comes with 2 USB port, and surely can support WIFI.:)
it's a good Samsung S5PV210 A8 based tablet, hope you have a nice experience on that tablet!:)

knut

Sep 26, 2011
hi spemall.com. yes, i had a good experience with this tablet, but the wifi function stop working and it stop detecting any wireless networks. i spoke to the SUPPLIER, not the SELLER, and he willing agreed to exchange for a new one, no questions asked. now that is what i call service and only from this experience, i will also buy a haipad for myself from this supplier.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
hi spemall.com. yes, i had a good experience with this tablet, but the wifi function stop working and it stop detecting any wireless networks. i spoke to the SUPPLIER, not the SELLER, and he willing agreed to exchange for a new one, no questions asked. now that is what i call service and only from this experience, i will also buy a haipad for myself from this supplier.

:) That's OK, hope you always enjoy your online buying...