Got The Market Working On 7022 Without Rooting!

romello

Jun 24, 2011
daprospecta I download installed the Vending.zip to get the up to date market but when i download an app
it say unsuccsful :confused:

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
Tried that, didn't work. I am going to re-install everything and go from there. Will let you know the results. Thanks.

I have the same exact problem. Did you ever solve this?

I tried rebooting, tried installing gmail and synching my account that way, nothing works though :/

EDIT: I believe I have solved the problem. There is one Vending.apk that contains Market 2.3.6 which did not work for me. I deleted that market and reinstalled using the one daprospecta emailed me and the market is working! The one that worked for me is Vending.apk 765kb. Market 1.82

If anyone has got a newer market apk that works on our tablets please provide a download

Last edited:

rjhartman74

Jul 7, 2011
I used the vending.apk that was in the G tablet.zip file this time and it works. The vending.apk zip file is the one that was not working for me. Looking at the latest posts, that seems to be an issue for more than 1 person. Working fine now, not sure if that is an older file or not, but I can download apps!! Thanks for the help.

rjhartman74

Jul 7, 2011
I have the same exact problem. Did you ever solve this?

I tried rebooting, tried installing gmail and synching my account that way, nothing works though :/

EDIT: I believe I have solved the problem. There is one Vending.apk that contains Market 2.3.6 which did not work for me. I deleted that market and reinstalled using the one daprospecta emailed me and the market is working! The one that worked for me is Vending.apk 765kb. Market 1.82

If anyone has got a newer market apk that works on our tablets please provide a download

I did the same thing and it is working now...

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
You have to install the old market apk first then install the market from vending zip file over the old one.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

I just tried this and it didnt work. It just said application did not install. Tried force closing as well as clear cache and data of the old market but the new one would still not install over it.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I just tried this and it didnt work. It just said application did not install. Tried force closing as well as clear cache and data of the old market but the new one would still not install over it.

Any suggestions?

Try uninstalling the old n installing the new one

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

DuhDroid

Jul 12, 2011
Hey....new to this site. Thanks to all for the info I have gleaned for your posts. daprospecta BIG thanks to you for the info on how to load the Market. I am a fist time owner/user of an Android device and was able to follow your steps and video to get market on my 7022. However I can't get the newer vending.apk from any of the links you provided. I would like the latest version on market on my 7022. Any way to get the vendingzip.apk from another place? I downloaded from the links provided and when I try to exract the zip file it says the file is empty.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
I never got the new market working either every apk I tried failed. The one that did install just gave me download unsuccesful errors within the market ;/

Sent from my Huawei Ideos using Android Tablet Forum

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Hey....new to this site. Thanks to all for the info I have gleaned for your posts. daprospecta BIG thanks to you for the info on how to load the Market. I am a fist time owner/user of an Android device and was able to follow your steps and video to get market on my 7022. However I can't get the newer vending.apk from any of the links you provided. I would like the latest version on market on my 7022. Any way to get the vendingzip.apk from another place? I downloaded from the links provided and when I try to exract the zip file it says the file is empty.

Send me ur email ill email it to you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

DuhDroid

Jul 12, 2011
@ Daprospecta Thanks!!!.....sent you my off site email and one on here as well. As i said the Market works just fine but is not the latest one. My 7022, does the wake up from sleep briefly then back to sleep like others I have read in these threads. I called Coby and they said is was a "new" feature to let you know the device is asleep so you won't run the battery down. Wish this device had GPS!!! Makes the Google map apps not as useful.

mrwarehouse

Jul 12, 2011
@ Daprospecta Thanks!!!.....Wish this device had GPS!!! Makes the Google map apps not as useful.

X2 on the thanks Daprospecta !!

I found this tablet while taking my nephews shopping at Toys R US. Did a quick search when I got ime and this thread convinced me to buy one.

I'm in he same boat wishing for the GPS. I still can't get Google maps to find my location. I have the latest version (5.7.0) from the market installed.

Last edited: