Got the PSX emulators & roms working on the Iconia?

HD87

May 14, 2011
I installed both fPSe and PSX4droid.
downloaded both tomb raider and tekken, unzipped, they were both ECM files..
I use the unecm program to change it to a .bin file.. it says VLC media (.bin)..
I transfered to my Iconia.. I downloaded a bios for the psx4droid..
I heard the fPSe doesnt need one.. neither of them want to open..
not sure if its just bad roms or the emulators aren't compatible on the Iconia..
anyone got it workin?

ceramicsaturn

Mar 22, 2011
Can't speak for PS emulators as I've never tried them, but for SNES, NES and GBA, you never unzip the files. If you do, they don't work. That's probably your problem...

GoSmokeMore

May 29, 2011
Can someone let me know where to get emulators and roms? And how to put em on the A500.
I thought you'd get em in the market or something, but the OP threw that out the window :p

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Coolroms.com or coolrom.com. I can't remember which one. But MAKE SURE you own the game before you download one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

thrall

Nov 7, 2011
I downloaded a bios for the psx4droid..
I heard the fPSe doesnt need one..

FPSe does require the same bios file as psx4droid. All PSX emulators need it as it cannot be legally included in any emulator for copyright reasons.

thrall

Nov 7, 2011
Can't speak for PS emulators as I've never tried them, but for SNES, NES and GBA, you never unzip the files. If you do, they don't work. That's probably your problem...
That's not your problem. Both fPSe and psx4droid require .bin files for execution of games. Neither ECM nor .zip files will open in either emulator.