Gotta share this:

lorenii

May 2, 2011
flashchat on my site is working on the tab. flash intro logo working. SWF files, not so much.

Last edited:

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Well?

I am uploading a video of it working on the 10mt.

****edit

Here is video:

Last edited by a moderator:

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
I tried to install it and flash stuff looked like it was going to load and then the browser (both the stock and Dolphin HD) crapped out. Wonder if its because I already had Flash 10.2 installed

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I tried to install it and flash stuff looked like it was going to load and then the browser (both the stock and Dolphin HD) crapped out. Wonder if its because I already had Flash 10.2 installed

Yes. I had to take off all of the other attempts at flash first. Then do a clean install.

Markatisu

Oct 21, 2011
Any idea where the Flash stuff resides? It wont let me uninstall the regular Flash like other apps let you uninstall through Settings-->Applications

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Any idea where the Flash stuff resides? It wont let me uninstall the regular Flash like other apps let you uninstall through Settings-->Applications

try clearing cache, if that doesn't work, try uninstall/reinstall the browser(s). After uninstall, always reboot before reinstall.

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
well, I'm missing something? because, I can uninstall the flash 10.2 version, as well I can install the lite one apk, but I don't see any change at all; what are the procedure to install this?

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I just installed the APK and went with it. My tablet didn't have any attempts to put flash on it since a factory reset, maybe that had something to do with it? Maybe 10.2 leaves a trace of software somewhere? I did get an error on one flash page that said something about a script that the page was running was slowing down my "Flash 10.2", do I want to kill the script, so that tells me it is at least 10.2

st0ne

Mar 1, 2011
It works well on my EX7. sometimes the sound looses sync... but other than that it works well for videos.
flash games... not so much.